Collaborative Goals to Sustain Our Future
Regulatory Insights & Consulting
Participate in regulatory proceedings and workshops, providing clients with analysis of results and next steps. (e.g. Water-Energy nexus).
• Policy Analyses: Participated in developing the California energy storage procurement framework proposal to require 1.325 GW of storage by 2020 (See Decision).
• Strategic Plans: Experience includes authoring California’s Water Action Plan for investor-owned water utilities.
• Economic & Financial Analyses: Determining net benefits and costs of energy projects (e.g. Solar Financing; participation in proposed California Legislation to create a California Green Bank (See SB 1121).
Community Awareness and Development
Mobilize public and private sector experts for collaborative synergies from joint projects. Engage stakeholders on climate change mitigation and related energy topics. (e.g. Energy Storage; Smart Grid; Smart Cities and Resiliency).
• Organize & Facilitate Meetings: Engaging stakeholders on climate change mitigation and related energy topics. (e.g. Cap and Trade; Renewable Energy; California Drought).
• Create & Lead Task Forces: Organizing public and private sector experts for collaborative synergies (e.g. Microgrids; Zero Net Energy Buildings).
• Workshops: Bringing together public and private sector leaders to identify challenges and opportunities for partnership towards a common goal (e.g. Urban Mobility).
Consult with international companies (e.g. renewable energy manufacturers) establishing a local presence in the United States. Experience includes starting-up and leading the western region office, and US Research and Development subsidiary, of Europe’s largest telecom company (Deutsche Telekom).
Technology Assessment and Implementation
· Conduct technical and economic assessment of renewable energy platforms for implementation.
Marketing and Sales Strategies: Over two decades combined experience in marketing and sales, both domestically and internationally.
• Identifying and engaging your potential clients and partners in cutting- edge business opportunities (e.g. Energy Data Analytics).
• Introducing start-ups to potential investors and partners (e.g. Cleantech).
* Why "Sustaenable" and not "Sustainable"? Frankly, we feel the word "Sustainable" has been over-used and mis-used. The letters "ae" have a rich history, dating back to Old English and Middle English usage, as well as signifying the word "one; a single" in Scottish. For example, "there is but one earth" could be expressed as "ae earth". We believe that this one earth is already in the depths of the climate change crisis...let's work together to avert even further damage.